Our company was established in 1952 by Dale O. Duncan. Later, Jay Duncan took over full-time, and continued to service Fairfield County. His son, Jeff, is continuing the family business after two successful generations.
All Technicians at our company are licensed by the State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection.
Copyright 2012 Dale O. Duncan Inc. All rights reserved
24 Larkin Street Stamford, CT 06907